Family Practice Associates, P.C. is currently accepting new patients and accepts most major insurance plans, including:
- AARP Medicare Complete (Boulder County Direct network only)
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (PPO/HMO: as long as your PCP is our physician and we do NOT accept Anthem BCBS Pathways)
- Cigna/Great West (Boulder Valley Care Network, NOT Cigna Connect)
- First Health
- GEHA/UHC One
- Golden Rule
- Humana (including Medicare)
- Medicare Part B
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Aetna, Humana, RMHP, please call for any others)
- Obamacare: BCBS PPO, Cigna Local Plus Vantage, Humana HMO, United Healthcare Compass
- PHCS / Multiplan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plan (NOT through Colorado Health Exchange)
- Tricare West UHC Military and Veterans (NOT Tricare Prime)
- United Healthcare (All Savers, Compass, Golden Rule, Navigate, UHC One, UMR)
We are not taking new Medicaid patients and we do not bill motor vehicle insurance.
If your insurance company isn’t listed, please call them to verify we are in their network.
This list is not a guarantee of our participation, please call your insurance company to verify that we are part of your specific plan. If you have an HMO, be sure your card has the PCP as one of our physicians.
We do not participate with BCBS Pathways, Colorado Access, Colorado Choice, CHP+, Cigna Connect, Kaiser, Tricare Prime and VA Health Net.