Dermatology Specialists has found themselves to be growing and will be moving from our office to an office in Louisville. They will be moving on April 20th, 2018. If you have any questions, you can contact them at 303-442-6647 and speak with their representatives. You can click here for a map to their new location.
We want to hear from you!
Family Practice Associates is accepting patients and their family members to participate in our Patient-Family Advisory Council (PFAC). The focus of this group in conjunction with our employees is to enhance interactions among these parties by integrating the patient and family perspective into the planning, delivery and assessment of healthcare at FPA.
Here are some details about the PFAC:
1. Each participating individual will receive a $25 gift card at each meeting.
2. Enjoy light refreshments and appetizers
3. Meet three times a year for 1 hour on Tuesdays
4. Participate at your comfort level
If you are interested or have any questions, please ask to speak with Michelle, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 303-673-9090 ext. 121.
Our next meeting is in April 2018.
Do you have Medicare? Starting in April 2018, watch your mailbox! Medicare is mailing new cards with new Medicare numbers to every person with Medicare. Medicare will be removing Social Security numbers from Medicare cards and mailing each person a new card. This will help keep your information more secure and help protect your identity. You don’t need to do anything to get your new card. Once you get your new Medicare card, destroy your old card. You can start using your new Medicare card right away at this pharmacy and with your doctor or other healthcare providers. Keep an eye out for your New Card, New Number!
You’ll get a new Medicare Number that’s unique to you, and it will only be used for your Medicare coverage. The new card won’t change your coverage or benefits. You’ll get more information from Medicare when your new card is mailed.
Here’s how you can get ready:
- Make sure your mailing address is up to date. If your address needs to be corrected, contact Social Security at ssa.gove/myaccount or 1-800-772-1213. TTY users can call 1-800-325-0778.
- Beware of anyone who contacts you about your new Medicare card. Medicare will never ask you to give them personal or private information to get your new Medicare number and card.
- Understand that mailing everyone a new card will take some time. Your card might arrive at a different time than you friend’s or neighbor’s.
- Read “10 Things to Know About Your New Medicare Card“
- You can click here to see the layout of the new card or click here to see a short video about the new card.
- To learn more, you can visit Medicare’s website by clicking here.
Family Practice Associates P.C. has been recognized by the Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+) program for their successful reduction in emergency department visits due to strong communications and relationships established with patients. CPC+ is the nation’s largest-ever government program to improve primary care.
Family Practice Associates is happy to announce their new addition to the FPA family.
Jeffrey Mandl, FNP-C joined Family Practice Associates, PC in November 2017. He holds a master’s level degree from Penn State University. He has been actively employed in the health care industry since 1994.
For more information about Jeffrey, please click here.
Family Practice Associates P.C. announces allergy testing and Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) for allergy sufferers! SLIT is the latest technology in treating all of the allergy symptoms. We now offer allergy testing of a large panel of antigens specific to Colorado and the surrounding states. This includes, tree-, flower-, weed-, grass-pollen, dust mites, animals, and molds.
Majority of the insurance carriers cover allergy testing.
Please call our office at 303-673-9090 to schedule your allergy testing today!
Are you trying to obtain your commercial driver’s licence (CDL) but first need to pass a CDL/DOT physical to see if you are ready to operate a commercial motor vehicle? Family Practice Associates’, very own, Shannon Christopher – NP is now certified to perform this kind of exam!
Call our office today at 303-673-9090 to schedule for your CDL/DOT physical.
For more information about the CDC/DOT Physical, please click on the following link: CDC/DOT Physical
Family Practice Associates P.C. is proud to announce their participation with 2017’s Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+). CPC+ is the nation’s largest-ever program to improve primary care.
For more information: Please click here.